Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 368

Thread: California Screaming 2 The New Path

  1. #41
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Good Tuesday Morning folks,
    Thanks for the [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] NYJ!
    It's still (like) summer here Tyme2Play. I too, can't believe it's October already. I figure when time flys though it's proof you're having fun! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    There's no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time
    Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind
    Ain't life unkind

    Goodbye, Ruby Tuesday
    Who could hang a name on you
    When you change with every new day
    Still I'm gonna miss you

    One of **** and Keith's best!
    Later
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #42
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The summer my be gone but the fall is sweet time of the year in the North east.

  3. #43
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Good Evening everyone- good grief I have no-clue how many hours I have worked in the last few days. NYJ- just hook me up to an IV of coffee! [img]eek.gif[/img] It's the only way I'm going to pull through tonight! LOL Glad to see all these smiling faces! Take care all- I love the fall by the way- It's, well, it's Awe-tum-some!!! [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Free Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Hello everyone It's nice to see everyone smiling again.I have GIjoe [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] for everyone it's Starbucks Special Blend.I hope it keeps you awake for a little while Sparkle but make sure you get your rest. Long hrs. can get ruff.I wish everyone a happy fall. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Team kitties

  5. #45
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Oh don't worry Sparkle~ I have the IV already for you!LOL. Have a great nite. Here's mud in your eye [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  6. #46
    Inactive Member JetRnk's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2001
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Evening all,
    Sparkle I hear ya about the long hours. We are going through a system migration and it is kicking my a**! SAP R/3 is a b*tch to learn. I don't drink coffee but I sure could use some sort of caffeine. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    have a good night everyone!
    JetRnk

  7. #47
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hehe- another source of caffeine?! EAT CHOCOLATE!!! [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] Have a nice day ya'll! Thanks for the coffee NYJ- I made it through the night, got rest, and I'm ready for today. [img]cool.gif[/img]

  8. #48
    Inactive Member JetRnk's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2001
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Morning all!

    Thanks Sparkle, but I don't eat chocolate I love it but it gives me a headache. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Have a great day people!
    JetRnk [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  9. #49
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good morning folks..Oh Sparkle don't me I'm buzzed enough with the coffee. Chocolate might send me over the edge!

    I was surfing cable last night and ran into some 80's schlock...2 epsiodes of square pegs. They had the waitresses play live in one and Devo in the other. The music was good but hey glad the 80's are gone.

  10. #50
    Inactive Member valstreit's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2002
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Hump Day Everyone [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Here's some [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] for those in need [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Hope you all have a great day [img]cool.gif[/img]

    Val

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic